Master in mechanical engineering rotating equipment
We are looking for reinforcement of our team.
- Working together with different teams
- Redesign and calculation of shafts
- Calculation of bearing loads, bearing lifetime, bearing fits and tolerances
- Designing, calculation and drawing of parts, components for electric rotating machines.
- Designing, calculation and drawing of tooling for our factory and/or our investments
- Supporting the technical projects in writing procedures
- Executing conceptual changes for rotating equipment
- Writing specifications, making drawings for suppliers and do quality checks when goods are delivered
- Attending meetings with customers when technical problems/solutions are discussed
We expect you to be a pure technician and interested in rotating machines. Because we are not branded, we have a lot of variety in products because of this you need technical insight and key skills. You can work independently. Work is mainly in day, but you are willing to work more in an emergency, to serve the customer. You like variety. You work accurately, punctually and structured. Quality is important. You are not afraid to analyze problems and solve them in practice. You must be in possession of a master degree. Experience in rotating (electrical) equipment is welcome.
We offer an interesting varying job in a technical environment in a niche market. We are a financially very healthy and growing company, with a lot of potential.
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and contact us:
VAN LOOCK MOTOR
Tel: 03 644 1961
E-mail with CV attn. Mr. Erik Smith – Email: email@example.com